Beautiful furnished apartment 2+kt for sale, 50 sqm, Smichov - V Lesicku street
Apartment 2+kk with a total area of 50 sqm for sale. Apartment is situated on the 3rd floor of a brick building with an elevator. The apartment is located in a lucrative part of Prague 5 – Smíchov, V Lesíčku street.
Attractive apartment consists of hall with kitchen unit equipped with appliances, living room, bedroom, bathroom with tub and separate toilet. The apartment is offered for sale including luxurious furniture. There is a carpet in both rooms. Central heating.
The apartment is also interesting as an investment – for short and long term rentals, but also for your own housing. Parking is possible in front of the house in the blue zone for residents or in the mixed zone.
Very popular location with excellent trasportation to the city center. Tram station „Svandovo Theater“ 2 minutes walk. Near Mala Strana, Petrin Gardens, Kinsky Garden. Restaurants, cafes, shopping facilities near the house.
6 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Charges||including legal service and real estate commission|
|Address||V lesíčku, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michaela Csizmárová
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.