We offer for sale a historical area of the former Crusader residence in the village of Tursko, Prague - West. The property is situated northwest of the church of St. Martin. The sale includes a former inn, originally a Crusader residence from around 1725, built by Carl Luragem and an outbuilding with an adjoining farm wing. The historic grounds are surrounded by a fence wall with original gates. A modern utilitarian building stands in the corner of the site. The former Crusader residence has been listed since 1965.
Around the residence is a farm area with two gates. The arched gates have simple sandstone portals and arches. Both gates are covered with tiles.
Restoration has been started and repairs to the whole area are still ongoing. There is a building reconstruction project with a valid building permit for the whole area.
The village of Tursko is located approximately 20 km north of Prague, in the Prague-West district, on the edge of the Central Bohemian Region. A great advantage is a very good transport connection to Prague - 25 minutes by car to the city center. Bus line 316 (at intervals of approximately 20-30 minutes) Tursko - Bořislavka.