Prague, luxury, unfurnished house in Vokovice, 210m², 5 + 1, double garage, winter garden - very nice
Very nice family house built in 20s of 20th century, with a winter garden, garden house, separated double garage and maintained garden. Equipment of this house belongs to the current tenant. Space arrangement of the house is: on the ground floor there is a entrance hall, living room, winter garden, kitchen unit with all appliances and bathroom with WC and shower. On the first floor there are two rooms (each 20 m2), one room approx. 12 m2 and bathroom with corner bathroom + WC. On the attic there is one big room and bathroom with bathtub. In each floor there is a balcony. Digital satellite belongs to the equipment. Nearby there is an American school. Excellent transport accessibility, subway (station Nádraží Veleslavin), r you are in 15 minutes in the city centre.
65 000 CZKper month
|Address||V Nových Vokov., Praha 6 - Vokovice|
|Usable area||210 m²|
|Grounds area||700 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.