Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 1+kk for rent, with a sleeping loft, Bulharská, Vršovice, 28 m²
Beautiful furnished apartment 1+kk with a total area of 28 m² is situated on the ground floor (with three bars on the windows). In perfect condition, renovated in the year 2012, NEXT has a security door, front, floor to sleep, separate kitchen, furnished with furniture made of solid pine. The floors Kitchen with oak floor tiles. Heating gas through Vafek. Available cable TV, Ups, internet. The house is situated on the border of Prague 2/10 – 5 minutes from Vršovického square, hence excellent availability tram to the Náměstí Míru subway A or I. P. Pavlova subway C. Nice ambience, lots of greenery around. Great amenities – restaurants, cafes, shops, supermarkets (Tesco Expres), ATMs, banks, post office, school.
8 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- CZK utilities|
|Address||Bulharská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||28 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.