New duplex 4+kk/Terrace,balcony 132,76m² in prestigious location near STROMOVKA park, P6, BUBENEČ
RECOMMENDED! We would like to offer you for sale very beautiful apartment 4+kk with TERRACE ( 7,92m²) and BALCONY, living area 132,76m² , in one of the most demanding residential Prague areas – Bubeneč, Prague 6. A beautiful art-noveau house is located near Puškinovo Square, just 2min by walk to the charming Stromovka Park. Quiet and safe location. Great accesability: 4min walking distance to metro A- Hradčanská station. The apartments is going to build-up in November this year and the finishing is planning on July 2008. The house will be after complete reconstruction (new lift, facades, new roof, interiors…etc.). From apartments will be a lovely view to the surroundings (to the Troja Chateau or to the Prague Castle). Orientation: south-west and north-east. Just about 200 m there is possible to rent a parking place in basement of house. Available in July 2008. The other apartment in our offer 3+kk, TERASA (7,61m²), 119,58m².
8 695 780 CZKper m²
|Address||Raisova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.