An extraordinary apartment offer (1+1) in ancient ambient, close to Prague castle. Great price !!!
We are offering a beautiful brick apartment in the heart of historical center of Prague on Loretanska Street, Hradcany, for long term rental. There are very few places, where you can live in the very center of the capital and in completely quiet and peaceful surroundings at the same time. This exclusive location offers ideal combination of proximity to shops and romantic walks and charming moments. The Prague Castle is approximately 200 m away and there are churches (for example Saint Benedikt's, or Saint Jana Nepomuckého), palaces (Schwarzenberský, Toskánský, or Hrzánský) nearby. Imagine yourself being surrounded by all these beautiful sites if you decide to rent this apartment. (You can also enjoy the sun, sitting on the courtyard gallery.)
|other water source|
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Loretánská, Praha 1 - Hradčany|
|Usable area||46 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.