Prague, furnished apartment to rent 2 + kk (57 m²), Vinohrady, street Libická
Reconstructed 1 bedroom flat in a building with a lift, near by Jiřího z Poděbrad Square. The shopping centre Flora is only 3 minutes by walk. There is a modern fully equipped kitchen corner (oven, fridge, dishwasher, cooking hood). There are new parquets in the living room and original parquets in the bedroom in very good condition. There is a shower, wash base in the bathroom and washing machine. The toilet is separate. The flat is without furniture. Storage space, Internet, ISDN. The flat is suitable for someone who prefers quiet area not far from the centre. Parking to rent is possible in a next-door building.
11 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000|
|Address||Libická, Praha 3 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.