New recostructed flat 4+1 (170 m²) in whole floor of classicist villa with two terraces (27 m²) in Bubenec
We offer to rent spacious, shiny and new reconstructed flat 4+1 (170 m2) with a large skylight, two terraces (27 m2), two bathrooms and cloakrooms in a whole floor of classicist villa in Bubenec. Villa is situated near metro Hradcanska and Prague castle. In the apartment there three bedrooms (1 with decorative corner stove), living room with large window and two terraces with view into the garden and street. There are also completely furnished kitchen (washer, fridge, freezer, range), 2 bathrooms with bath/shower and 2 cloak-rooms. New floor heating – gas boiler, washer, dryer, satellite TV. The floors are parquet and tiles. Thanks to locality, which is near centre, is all civic amenities and good availability are guarantee. Garage included. Viewings from November.
53 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ billable charges 6500 CZK|
|Address||Na Zátorce, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||170 m²|
|Terrace||yes (27 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.