THE BEST PRICE! 4+1, 126 m², Window orientated to courtyard, P1, New Town, BEFORE RECONSTRUCTION
WE RECOMMEND! Spacious apartment on the great place and with a good price! 4+1, 126m², in private ownership, Prague 1 – New Town, Krakovska street. An apartment is before reconstruction. On the 1st floor – all windows are oriented to courtyard where is a grass and paving. Apartment is very light. In whole room there are a parquets. There are original elements kept of older building. The dispositon: from the vestibule (6,9m²) there is an entry to the hall (13,3m²) and from the hall is entry to 3 rooms (23,9m², 23,9m² and 17m²), than is a kitchen, toilet and to the bathroom(5,5m²). To the last room is entry through bathroom or one of the room. There is a waw heating. The building after complete reconstruction. The utilities including water is 825,– CZK for a months plus 480,– CZK for one person + electricity and gas. Private ownership – mortgage is possible.
5 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Krakovská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||126 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.