Close to the subway station Dejvicka, 2+kk before reconstruction, 54m², personal own., Dejvice P6
HomeSweetHome offers for sale a flat in personal ownership close to the subway line A, station Dejvicka. The flat is located on the 3rd floor of a 5-story brick house. The house has a new facade, wiring system after reconstruction, the lift is under construction. The flat is before reconstruction. When enter the flat, you are in the entrance hall with separate toilet, in the second room is kitchen and bathroom, the third room is an ideal bedroom. In the bedroom are parquets, in the kitchen is wooden floor. The flat is east orientated and overlooking the quiet and green backyard. There is a cellar. The monthly charges are 2.200 CZK. Quet neighborrough of the Charles university, the subway station Dejvicka just round the corner, easy connection to the park Divoka Sarka and Stromovka. Mortgage possible!
3 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Studentská, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||54,10 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.