Beautiful, newly reconstructed 2+1, 100m², perfect locality of Holešovice, Umělecká street
We offer for rent modernly reconstructed, elegantly furnished apartment 2+1 of acreage 100 m2, situated on 5 th floor of well maintained brick building with lift. Flat is sunny, spacious, giving optimistic and cozy feeling. Living room, bed room, smartly made kithcen equipped with kitchen unit, fridge, freezer and washing machine. In bathroom, you will find bathtub, toilet is separated. TV, possibility of cabel TV, fixed internet connection and garage stand /not necessary to rent together with property/ available, same as sauna, fitness and snooker in tha house – all included in the utilities fee . Surrounding of the apartment has all kinds of civic amenties, you will find there one of the biggest parks of Prague. Traffic availability is also perfect, tram stop Letenské náměstí only three minutes of walk!
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities cca 6.600.- + electricity, gas|
|Address||Umělecká, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.