Charming apartment in renaissance building in Prague's neighbourhood Malá Strana-before reconstructi
Can you appreciate the magic ambient of Prague's most charming neighbourhood Malá Strana ? You have also in your mind definite image of the interior and you are not affraid to realize it ? Then we might have something for You… Very sunny apartment 3+1, 82 sq.m, in third floor of five strorey renaissance building in the neighbourhood of Valdstejn's garden. The very first writen reference is dated to the year 1360 ! The house is gallery dwelling type separated by gate door from the street. The windows orientation is to south with lovely view to quiet yard. The rooms are walkable through with dimensions 21sq.m, 15 sq.m, 29 sq.m and 17 sq.m. The top wall height 2,4m is distictive for buildings from renaissance era. Co-operative ownership, assignment to personal ownership within 2 years. Civil facilities and traffic availability is great, cca. 4 minute's by foot from metro A – Malostranská (through the Valdstejn's garden), or 2 minute's far from the tram station. More information, not only about price, we gladly answer on phone. 777 667 277
8 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Sněmovní, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.