Very nice spaceful apartment 4 + 1 in required locality of Prague Old Town
We would like to offer you very nice spaceful apartment 4 + 1 in required locality of Prague Old Town in street Náprstkova. This flat has 129 sqm and it is situated on the 4th floor of brick house without lift. This apartment is unfurnished, but there is possibility to furnish it. Price of furnished flat would be higher: 30 000CZK + utillities. Rooms have self – entrances from hall. In the kitchen there is fitted kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, elect. stove, dish washer). In bathroom there is bath, washing machine and WC. For disposition there is phone, cabel TV and fixed connection of internet. Parking is possible in the court – parking card. Great acessability anywhere to Prague. 2 minutes to Charles Bridge. 5 – 10 minutes by foot to underground, ca. 200 – 300 m to tram station. We recommended!!!
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||Náprstkova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||129 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.