Modern furnished 3+kk/terrace (20m²), quiet location, Prague8, Troja, metro C Kobylisy!
Catchy modern flat in new building in Prague 8, Troja. Disposition: 3+kk, 80m2: One bedroom and living area with kitchen corner orientated to the south, both with the entrance to the large terrace. Second bedroom with a small balcony faced to the north. Quiet place – residential area. There is a smart kitchen unit with all appliances you need. The flat is very attractive also thanks to large livable terrace (20m²) with south orientation and view faraway, even to Prague Castle. Besides terrace, a tenat will appreciate spacious cloak-room and built in wardrobes. Parking place in the underground of the building itself available from January 2008 for 1000,– CZK, but there is alway free place to park in front of the house. Greent location, nearby there are parks, botanic garden, ZOO. Bus station round the corner, Metro station Kobylisy, line C, 5 min by bus.
1 CZKper month
|Address||Vřesová, Praha 8 - Troja|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.