Luxury furnished apartment 4+1 (160 sqm) for rent, Prague 1 - Old Town, Veleslavínova, balcony, reception
Luxurious, furnished apartment 4+1 (160 sqm) for rent on the second floor of the house with a reception and a lift. The apartment has 4 rooms, only one is a walk-through. Three are furnished as a bedroom with double beds and one (the one which is walk-through) is furnished as a living room. The beautiful kitchen is equipped with all appliances (fridge / freezer, glass-ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave, electric kettle and toaster). Parking underground in garages across the street – Rudolfinum. Balcony overlooking Valentinská Street. Bathroom with bathtub and shower. There are also two separate toilets. The floors are in the kitchen, bathroom and toilet tiles and in the rooms the original renovated parquet. Gas heating. Satellite TV, UPC, ADSL. 24-hour reception, professional management service – all included in the rental price.
The house is located right in the center of Prague a few steps from metro station A Staroměstská. There are dozens of cultural activities (Rudolfinum, many monuments within walking distance, theaters, galleries and others). Of course there is a wide selection of restaurants. For relaxation and stay in a piece of nature, you can use the Vojanovy Sady or a little busier Valdštejnská zahrada, both places over the river.
65 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 5000 Kč|
|Address||Veleslavínova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.