Newly reconstructed one-room flat in the centre of Prague,Available from 1st of August
Very cosy apartment freshly reconstructed in a wonderful Prague suburb. Windows are facing to the street. Apartment is tastefully furnished, in the kitchen (also as a common area) is a pull-out sofa bed suitable as a sleeping solution for two person, Sat TV, fully equipped kitchen. Quiet location just 50m to Rasinovo riverside, Palackeho Namesti (metro line B) and botanic garden.Excelent transportation options with the city center and opposite side of the river. Posiible to rent for a couple of month!
11 000 CZKper month
|Address||Trojická, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||25 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.