Beautiful fully furnished apartment with garden on Lesser Quarter
We offer to rent fully furnished apartment 2+1 on Lesser Quarter. It is on great and very particular location, just few meters from Charles Bridge on Kampa island. Kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances (stove, oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher). Bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and a washing machine. It is also conveniently located close to shopping, cultural centers, offers an extraordinary array of amenities. A balcony which serve as access way to the apartment offer extraordinary view of the river and Charles Bridge and small garden in the courtyard which offer absolute tranquility makes the apartment more attractive. The building was built in 1540 and rebuilt into baroque style around the year 1760. But of course there is a internet connection and television with satellite. The first foto is from the balcony.
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Kampě, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.