Family flat 3+1, nearby Prokopské valley, Prague 5, Barrandov, right next to tram and shopping mall
Price negotiable! Great flat for family!! The flat with two separate bedrooms (south orientation) and wonderful view to the forest of prokopské údolí. The flat is 3+1, 2 separate bedrooms, one of them with balcony, big living room and kitchen, total area is 70m². The flat is on the second floor out of 8 floors in a modern panel house (very good state, hook-ups are from plastic, the plastic window will be on the end of August). The house is very nice and clean, there is also a garden that serves only to the owners of the flats. There is a balcony in the flat –3m² and a cellar. The kitchen unit can stay in the flat after the purchase. Equipment and furniture can stay in a flat. On the floor PVC, central heating. Monthly charges around 3,500 CZK. Separate bathroom and WC. Parking possible in front of the house on the street or in the guarded garages nearby for 1100 CZK/month. In a walking distance is a shopping centrum Kamera (bank, doctors, shops), park – forest Prokopske udoli for walks a dogs. 20min to get downtown by tram or 10min to subway line B.
2 950 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Lamačova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.