Prague, beautiful and unique apartment 3+1 in great location Kampa for rent, Mala Strana, 105m²
Flat with the most attractive view in a romantic Prague quarter – Mala Strana – exactly on Kampa. You are looking at the reconstructed mill, historical buildings and also green parks. Althought the flat is located in the centre of Prague is very quiet with no traffic. Fifty meters away from the building there is very famous touristic sight – „Lennon Wall“. There are two separated bedrooms with double bed and two twin beds. The living room is fully furnished. Very flexible landlord – the flat can be fully furnished. Flat was just painted, parquets are after the complete renovation. Extraordinary offer with very sufficient price.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 3000,-|
|Address||Hroznová, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||105 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.