Attic flat 3+1, 149 m² with terrace near to Riegrovy sady, Prague 2 - Vinohrady
We offer to rent fully furnished two-level attic apartment 3+1 in the 5th floor brick building. Flat is equipped with original Italian style, parquet floor or floor stone, satellite connection and gas heating. Phone and internet connection are available. Kitchen is furnished and included dishwasher, washing machine with dryer, oven, microwave, freezer and refrigerator. <br>First level: bedroom with comfortable bed, mattress, 2 pillows, two small bedside tables with small lamps, Alfons Mucha's pictures, terrace 1,5 m2, bathroom with shower bath, kitchen, store room, living / dining room with two sofas (one with three seats, one with two seats), two coffee tables, black shelf, Persian carpet and Alfons Mucha's pictures. <br>Second level: 2nd bathroom with bathtub, 2nd bedroom (bed with comfortable mattress), Persian carpet and Alfons Mucha's pictures, terrace 20,29 m2. <br>In all prices are not included telephone, gas and electricity. Lots of bars and restaurants are in the surrounding, great accessibility to the centre.
48 450 CZKper month
|Address||Anny Letenské, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||149 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.