INVESTMENT! Excellent location! 4+1, 150m², after complete rec., garage, park nearby, Vinohrady, P2
SPECIAL OFFER! VOUCHER FOR 8.000,–EUR! We offer for sale luxurious apartment in Art Nouveau building in very demanding locality of Prague 2 – Vinohrady. It´s very quiet residential quarter, 5min walking distance from the park Havlickovy sady, 3min by walking to Namesti Miru – the main transport crossing of Vinohrady with tram stops and the subway station Nam. Miru on the A line. It is also possible to rent a parking place in the building for 150EUR/month. There is a security service with camera system 24/7 in the building. Satellite dish collective. Hook-ups for phone line and Internet connection. Apartment: 5th and 6th floor mezonet, 2 separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, separate kitchen. Separate laundry room, working fireplace, nice south-facing exposure. The apartment has a specific layout, large hall, closets. The price is 434.500,–EUR. The owners will give you a credit for 8.000 EUR to IKEA for new furniture and Sykora for a kitchen upgrade, or nay other supplier in the CR… it´s up to the buyer to decide.
12 166 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Záhřebská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||150,20 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.