Nice 3+1+gallery+balcony (80m²) with a great view of Prague Castle, quiet, Smichov, P5
We offer for sale a new two-floor attic apartment close to Namesti Kinskych between Petrin Hill and the Vltava river, flat approval in 2000. 3+1+gallery+balcony (80m²) on the 4th floor of a neoclassicism house without a lift. There are 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen with entrance to the balcony 6m² overlooking a quiet backyard. Wooden floor and tiles. Gas furnace, kitchen unit with dishwasher and fridge. The flat is light and offers a great view of Prague Castle, Petrin hill and Prague. In the house original details and decoration. Great public transport, trams and subway, downtown in walking distance across the Vltava river. Attractive investment!!
6 200 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||V lesíčku, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||79,50 m²|
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.