Unfurnished 3+1 renovated, Old Town
Luxurious recently renovated unfurnished flat situated on the 1st floor of a historical building right in the city centre. Separated rooms. Parquets, floating floors, windowpanes in the doors are copies of the original ones. Fully furnished kitchen, TV, satellite, shower-bath in the bathroom, toilet, washing machine. Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square are a few steps away. Excellent social amenities – lots of boutiques, shops (Kotva among others), theatres, restaurants, etc in the neighbourhood. Excellent transport connection to every part of Prague – trams and tube (line B) just round the corner.
29 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jakubská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.