FOR STUDENTS! Unfurnished flat after reconstruction 1+1, 35 m², in Prague 2 - Nezamyslova street
Modern unfurnished flat 1+1, 35 m2 is situated on a 4th floor in a brick building in Nezamyslova street. Kitchen is equipped with el. appliances – refridgerator, fridge, el. stove/oven, washing machine. There is a shower, toilet in the bathroom. Telephone line, fixed internet connection, satellite. The flat is after renovation, hardwoods and tiles on the floor. Nice locality. There is a tram stop nearby (tram line runs to different metro stations and into the city that is 15 min. far away.). Restaurants and Vysehrad in the surroundings.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nezamyslova, Praha 2 - Nusle|
|Usable area||35 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.