GREAT INVESTMENT! Representative apartment in Palace from 18th century, in Old Town, 150sqm, Prague1
!GREAT INVESTMENT! Do you want to own a piece of history? Do you want to live in the same baroque palace, in which Mozart and Beethoven made their concerts, when they were in Prague? This is a really unigue offer. Excellent proportion of price and quality! Very representative apartment 4+1, 150sqm, on 2nd floor in a Palace from 18th century in Old Town, in the a very close center of historical Prague, with view to the Vltava River. The Palace is after complete reconstruction (fasades, interiors, roof, safety components, special air-condition etc.), there is a little atrium with baroque sculptures, just for owners of flats. The apartment is also fully reconstructed and it will fulfil your secret dreams about living like in a fairy-tale. Spacious living room with fireplace, drawing room, cabinet, entrance hall with decorated built-in wardrobes, kitchen, bathroom with corner bathtube, WC, pantry. High ceilings- 3,7 metres. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Don´t wait to long…
15 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Smetanovo nábř., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.