unfurnished 6+1 with view to Vltava river
Very comfortable, unfurnished 6+1 in 2nd floor of brick building with nice view to Vltava river and st. Vitus cathedral – bay windows are in every room. Kitchen is equipped with fridge, freezer, glass-earthenware plate and dishwaher. There are two bathrooms in apartment; one with masage-current bathtub and toilet, one with shower unit and toilet separeted. Hardwooden floors and gas heating. Tenants are allowed to use accessories of building, which includes: Swimming pool, fit-center, hot-hause, secured parking place and the lift, of course.
|other water source|
67 717 CZKper month
2 600 € Currency rate: 26,05
from day: 2017/07/27
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2|
|Usable area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.