GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR BUY2LET! 2+kk/Balcony, 54m², GARAGE, P2, VINOHRADY
IDEAL AS INVESTMENT WITH A VIEW OF RENT! We offer you very nice modern flat in a unique locality between Prague 2,3 and 10 in a heart of royal Vinohrady, in Korunní Dvůr area, which is made up of historical building of Royal brewery and also 4 new residential buildings and new ten-storeyed tower which is placed on the square, growed up right in the historical and new deevlopment. All buildings have plain architecture details and big windows. Easy accessability to tube and tram. In the property there is a cafe, restaurant and other services. Guarded 24/7, card entrance system, parking possibility. Quiet and centre at your disposal. Wheel chair access. This flat 2+kk is located on the third floor, is equipped by materials of high quality and fulfil all the demands of modern living. Safety door, videotelephone, cable connection, oak floor, temperature control regulation (Siemens), heating in the floor with ventilation, huge and good-class French windows, mosaic tiles in kitchen and bathroom, kitchen equipped with all appliances – refrigerator, dish washer (Baumatic), stove, washing machine, etc. Available immeditately. Garage parking possible for 430 thousand including taxes.
4 385 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Korunní, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.