Flat 1+1 in a famous villa near the river, with balcony, garden and cubistic details!!
In one of the famous Prague villas built between 1912 – 1913 by architect Emil Kralicek, Home Sweet Home offers you a very nice flat 1+1 with balcony to rent. Secession villa with cubistic details is located right under Vysehrad Castle, in the neighborough of buildings built by Otakar Novotny and Josef Chochol. The interior contains stairs, valuable thanks stairl rail in geometrical secession style. This flat we offer is located on the third floor of the villa, with balcony available. Layout of 67 sq.m., south-west orientated. The flat is completely reconstructed, equipped with kitchen unit with appliances – stove, oven, dish washer, digester. Otherwise, the flat is unfurnished. Bathtub and washing machine available in the bathroom. Tiles and parquets. Wonderful garden suitable for barbecue and sitting. Home Sweet Home warmly recommends!
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||67,83 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.