Nice apartment in the historical centre of Prague, near to Hastalske sq., 70sq.m., Prague 1
We offer to long term rent nice apartment in the historical centre of Prague near to Hastalske square. The flat 2+1, 70sq.m., is situated in the second floor of a brick house without elevator, where a czech painter Josef Manes was born. The flat is partly furnished. Telephone, central heating, in the kicthen PVC, in the corridor and bathroom are tiled floors and in the living room and bedroom are parquets. Equipped kitchen yb refrigenerator, stove, microvawe and bathroom by bathtube and washing machine. Internet connoection over the ADSL. Excellent associtaion with centre on foot or by bus, tram nad subway. Everything is so close.
|other water source|
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||U obecního dvora, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||70 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.