Luxurious 3+kk in a new building in the Prague 5, 20th floor, excellent view, terrace on the roof
Home Sweet Home offers to long trem rent luxurious living in the Prague 5, Slunecni namesti, in the unfurnished spacious apartment. It is a new building. The flat is situated in the 20th floor of a brick house with elevator, from where is wonderful amazing view on for example Prokopske Udoli, woods etc. There are two parking places in th underground. There is a laminate floors and tiled floors on the floor. Central heating. Kitchen is equipped by kitchen connor, will be equipped upon an agreement with the landlord, bathroom by bathtube. toilet is next to bathroom. Telephone. There is a possibility to use a amazing terrace on the roof, which is united. Excellent civic amenities, excellent association with centre of Prague, there is a subway „B“ Hurka station in front of house. So it is 10 or 15 minutes to the centre! Home Sweet Home recommends!
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Sluneční nám., Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||124 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.