New row family house 5+kk in Nupaky village, Prague - east
We offer to rent brick house with living surface of 159 m2 – there is living room with French doors into the yard, a kitchen, restroom and entrance area. The second floor is comprised of a hallway with a staircase, master bedroom, two rooms and washroom and restroom. On the top floor in the attic, you will find a room that is suitable as a guest room or an office. Equipment: outside parking place, terrace with a pergolathat creates a passagefrom the living room into the yard, the groundwork for the instalation of a fireplace in the living room and a garden. Nupaky municipality is part of the administrative region Praha-východ and is equipped with infrastructure, water, waste ang gas pipes. Transport possibilities – by car highway D1, by bus. There are few shopping, sport, nature opportunities.
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nupaky, Nupaky (Okres Praha-východ)|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||282 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.