GREAT INVESTMENT! Representative apartment in Palace from 18th century, in Old Town, 150sqm, Prague1
!GREAT INVESTMENT! Do you want to own a piece of history? Do you want to live in the same baroque palace, in which Mozart and Beethoven made their concerts, when they were in Prague? This is a really unigue offer. Excellent proportion of price and quality! Very representative apartment 4+1, 150sqm, on 2nd floor in a Palace from 18th century in Old Town, in the a very close center of historical Prague, with view to the Vltava River. The Palace is after complete reconstruction (fasades, interiors, roof, safety components, special air-condition etc.), there is a little atrium with baroque sculptures, just for owners of flats. The apartment is also fully reconstructed and it will fulfil your secret dreams about living like in a fairy-tale. Spacious living room with fireplace, drawing room, cabinet, entrance hall with decorated built-in wardrobes, kitchen, bathroom with corner bathtube, WC, pantry. High ceilings- 3,7 metres. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Don´t wait to long…
15 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Smetanovo nábř., Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.