Cheap unfurnished flat 1+1, 60m², in Karlinská square.
We offer you for rent flat 1+1, size of it is 60 m2. Flat is unfurnished after complete reconstruction. It is located in third floor of house with elevator. Kitchen is partly furnished; there are kitchen unit and stove. There is floating floor. Also flat has security doors and own kettle for heating and hot water. Parking is possible on the street. It is really nice location with park right in front of house and view of Cyril and Metoděj church. In neighborhood are two theatres, many restaurants, coffee houses etc. To the center of Prague you can get in about 15 minutes.
9 500 CZKper month
|Address||Karlínské nám., Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||60 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.