Luxury flat 3+k/103m² with terrace (9m²) - private ownership, new building in Prague 5 - Barrandov
Reservation!!! For a man who looks for something special, unique and different. A specific flat with disposition , 103m² with large livable terrace (9m²). There is a nice view from the terrace to Prokopske valley (the nature reservation) and a big part of city of Prague. There is possibility to change disposition in different way to 3+1 or 4+kk. The flat is situated on the 6th floor (top) with a lift. Whole flat is after complete, smart and modern reconstruction which makes the flat representative. There is a new kitchen unit with new electrical appliances (BOSCH ), new floors (laminate floating floor)…There are atypical ceiling windows, but most of the light goes to the flat through large French terrace windows. In the flat there are 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, pantry and large hall which could be used as a study. The disposition of the flat is possible to change to 3+kk or 3+1. The price includes parking place in the underground garage of the house. The house is 24 hours guarded, there is reception, cameras, etc … The location with good transportation to the centre and nature as well. Also, directly at the place, there is all civil facilities available. Price negotiable.
5 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Renoirova, Praha 5 - Hlubočepy|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.