Two houses on the same land, idel for two generation nearby Velvary, north from Prague
Sale of two single houses with a swimingpool. One of them used to be
outbuilding. The smaller house 72m², on the first floor:living room, kitchen,
bedroom, bathroom with shower. Second floor could be used like a second
bedroom or living room. Complete reconstruction was made in 1997. Second house 320m² reconstructed in 2003. On the first floor: living room kitchen, bathroom with tub, 2 bedrooms. Second floor could be used as you like. (present owner is using it as atelier). Bedrooms are made out of piggery (which are of course rebuilt) which gives the house a very village like atmosphere. There is a separate excess to the atelier/galleria from the courtyard. Two sheltered parking places. Houses are built very close to each other and there for ideal for two- generation-living. In the bigger house there is a gas heating, the smaller house has solid fuel heating. Both houses have SatTV. Houses are located in village Uhy, 25 km from Prague, 2 km from Velvary, where are situated all the civic amenities. Very easy availability to Prague (20 min. by car)
|other water source|
4 480 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Uhy, Uhy (Okres Kladno)|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||500 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.