Residences villa from the time of the 1st Republic - Prague 6 - Bubeneč!!!
We offer royal villa from the times of the 1st Republic to sale. The villa is situated in one of the most desirable loctaions in Prague 6 where you can find residences of several embassies. This locality offers very good acces to the center and this location is very suitable for residence of a company or representative bodies thanks to its civic amenities. In 1920 ties the director of Zivnostenska banka let build this villa which was reconstructed -roof and facedes-in the past. There is furniture built-in and mosaics which are „pressed“ in facades and that give that special look to this building. In the main hall there are central staires and the main hall offers nice view to winter garden and meeting rooms which are connected. The upper level is considered as a resting part of the residence and it is furnished for comfortable living. At present the villa is under the reconstruction.
56 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Bubenečská, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||545 m²|
|Grounds area||960 m²|
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.