NEW! Comfortable apartment in a brick house, 3+kk, 70sqm, coop. ownership, Hloubětín, P9
!RESERVATION! We offer a beautiful apartment 3+kk, 70sqm, in a brick house from fifties, on 2nd floor/4 without lift, in Hloubětín, Prague 9. Cooperative ownership, anuity already paid off. Very pleasant for living, charming place. There are views to the green from all windows. Not very built-up area, any panel houses in its neighbourhood. The flat is in a very good condition, new plastic windows, safety doors, floating floors and parquets, WAW heating. Bathroom and WC separatelly. Cellar. Very spacious kitchen corner with pantry, it is possible to change the disposition of the flat from 3+kk to 3+1 very easily. There is also possible to built a chimney place in the living room. Wash-kitchen in the house and coutryard with full-grown trees and bush. New roof, new fasades and new distribution. Excellent accesability: 2 min. by walk to metro B – station Hloubětín. Parking in front of the house. RECOMMENDED! Available now.
3 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Konzumní, Praha 9 - Hloubětín|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.