New modern flat 2+kk, 48 sqm. New building, balcony, cellar, garage! Holesovice, Prague 7
We offer to rent a beautiful modern flat in a new building in the centre of Prague 7, Holešovice neighbourhood. The flat can be both furnished and unfurnished, in every case equipped by ALNO kitchen (stove, oven, digester, refrigerator and fridge). Than, the flat is equipped with washing machine, lights in all the rooms and pelmets for curtains! Parking place is in the basement of the building, necessary to rent together with the flat (2000 CZK/month). Very nice balcony, oriented to the south. Pantry out of the flat is also available, suitable for tool and sporting goods, etc. storage. NOW, there are more similar flat available in the same building! Locality offers excellent civic amenities (shops, restaurants, theatres, clubs, and huge market-hall). Connection with the historical centre of Prague (by public transport) is very fast and frequented in night, too. Also, the locality is famous for its sufficiency of green and parks. Relaxation is able by the river Vltava or in the biggest Prague Park Stromovka. It is possible to rent the flat for 1–4 years with a possibility to enlarge the contract or, for shorter term with comparable increased rent. The most interesting offer in the proportion of price/quality in our HomeSweetHome real estate agency´s offer – WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||U měšťan. pivov., Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||48 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.