Amazing spacy modern flat 5+1 on Kavčí hory - Praha 4
We offer to rent magnificent modern flat 5+1 with two big terraces. The flat is in perfect condition and ready for first renter. Kitchen, 2× luxury bathroom, built-in wardrobe in hall, three separate bedrooms, living room linked with big eating room with kitchen. This flat is very sunny, calm and with amazing view to the Prague. 24 hours service (security) is in the house. Parking is possible in the garage + one parking place is next to house and also with smooth parking for your guests. The house is at the end of very calm street and this location is very prestige, only modern new buildings, villas and lot of green vegetation is in a neighbourhood. Appropriate for family or client who is looking for prestige living. The landlord don´t want an animals in the flat. He prefers long-term rent. In the neigbourhood is restaurant, shop and quarters of Czech TV. One station by bus to metro station Pražského povstání.
47 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na hřebenech I, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||188,50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.