Duplex furnished apartment for rent 3+1 of 97 sqm with a balcony, Prague 4, Nusle
We offer a furnished duplex apartment 3+1 of 97 sqm with a small balcony of 3,5 sqm located on the 6th floor of brick building with lift. The apartment can be rented as unfurnished. On the first floor, there is a bathroom with bath and WC + WC separated, separated room that can be used as a workroom, kitchen equipped with refrigerator, stove, digester and microwave. In addition, there is a modern living room, on the second floor, there is a bedroom. Possibility of wireless internet connection all over the flat. There are floating floor and tiles on the floor, heating is provided by own gas boiler. The flat is equipped by many walk-in closets. Large courtyard belongs to the flat, which will surely be appreciated by football, ping-pong and other sports lovers. Children playground is also available here.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 utilities|
|Address||Na Jezerce, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||97 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.