Apartment 2+1, 57sqm, with balcony, in atractive locality by the square Náměstí Svatopluka Čecha
We offer nice living in atractive locality of Vršovice, in Arménská Street, just 100 metres from Square Náměstí Svatopluka Čecha. Apartment 2+1, 57sqm with balcony, first floor from 5 in a brick house from sixties. Personal ownership. All the windows are oriented to the south with view to a green area. Flat is in very good condition. New reconstructed bathroom with shower enclosure, WC separatelly. Lino and parquets on the floors. Built-in wardrobe. Kitchen unit will stay. Cellar. Very low fees – 1900Kč. Great accesability: 1 min by walk to bus and tram stop. Available now.
2 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Arménská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.