We offer to long term rent nice apartment 2+kk, 48,4sq.m. in a nely built complex Vidensky dvur
We offer to long term rent nice apartment 2+kk, 48,4sq.m. in the Prague 4 – Kunratice in a recently built Vidensky dvur. The flat is partly furnished. Possible to furnish it completely up to clients mind for a bit higher price!! It is situated in the 7th floor of a brick house with elevator! Equipped kitchen and bathroom. Balcony (48,4sq.m.) with view to gardens. There is a possibility to rent a parking place but attention it is not included in prize of teh apartment!!! Central heating, telephone, parquet and tiled floors. Excellent association with centre of Prague by bus to subway „C“ Kacerov station until 10 minutes.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod Haltýřem, Praha 4 - Krč|
|Usable area||48,40 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.