Very nice 1+kk, 40m², after reconstruction, terrace, Zbraslav, P5
!Reservation! We offer for sale a very nice flat 1+kk, 40m², co-operative ownership in Zbraslav, Prague 5. The annuity has been paid off, the land under and around the house belongs to the cooperative, the flats will transfer to personal ownership soon. The house is after reconstruction in 2002 – roof, interiors, plastic windows. The flat has the entrance hall with a buit-in wardrobe, modern bathroom (bathtube, basin, toilet) and a big room as the living room and bedroom with a kitchen unit, which stays in the flat (fridge, hotplate, digestor). The flat is sunny thanks to the large windows and glassed in doors to the terrace, 7m². It is easy to access the green land with a fire place from the terrace. There is modern PVC on the floor, in the bathroom, entrance hall and on the terrace are tiles. The gas heating is provided by the gas furnace of the cooperative. Fixed phone line, Internet, common antenna. There is also a storage area that belongs to the flat, ideal for bicycles etc. Car park in front of the house. The flat is quiet, new windows. Easy public transport to the centre (20min), a bus stop near the house, the train station Zbraslav across the river. The house is nearby the Vltava. The living in this place unites possibilities and rush of the big city with quiet and tranquil atmosphere of the Brdy forest and the Vltava river. Fishing, biking, walks. Shops, supermarkets, schools.
|other water source|
1 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Spojařů, Praha 5 - Zbraslav|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.