Very nice partly furnished flat after reconstruction 2+kk also suitable for room mates! Prague 7!
We offer to rent very nice partly furnished flat after reconstruction 2+kk suitable for room mates! The flat is located on the 3rd floor of a brick building without lift nearby Prague Market on Prague 7, in a requested area of Holesovice. Kitchen unit is completely furnished with refrigerator, fridge and stove. Bathroom with heated floor has got a bathtub, reconstructed WC is separated. Pantry and cloack room available in a large entrance hall, the flat is protected by safety door. View of quiet courtyard. Telephone including fixed internet connection available. When the deposit of one month rent is payed, the flexible owner is able to equip the flat with new washing machine or completely new kitchen unit, this is up to clients mind!! Locality offers excellent civic amenities (Prague Market, Delvita store, many clubs – e.g. Cross), including quick transport to the centre of Prague (tram station 3 min on foot from the building, centre 10 min)!! Furniture on the pictures (except the kitchen) is owned by the recent renters!!! Nearby the most famous parks in Prague! Completely new windows!
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Argentinská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.