Splendid apartment with atmosphere 4+kk+hall/ balcony, 122sqm, in art-nouveau house on riverside, P1
Magnificient apartment with high ceilings, wonderful lookouts and fascinating atmosphere 4+kk+hall/ balcony, 122sqm, in 2nd floor with elevator, in art-nouveau house in Masarykovo nábřeží, with viewing of panorama of Prague Castle, Žofín, Petřín and Charles Bridge. Orientation east and west. 3 separated bedrooms (2 with to the backyard and 1 to the street), 2 bathrooms + separated WC. Spacious balcony 12sqm. Ceilings 4,2 metres high! The flat is situated in architectually valuable art-nouveau house from renowned architect Kamil Hilbert, who finished the construction of Saint Vitus Cathedral in 20th century. Architectonical components made by Blecha. Many artistic art-nouveau details in exterior and interior. The house after complete reconstruction. Very low fees. Parking on the backyard included.
19 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Masarykovo nábř., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.