Two rooms after reconstruction, new furniture in a family house, nearby is forest and bay.
The flat is fully furnished with a new furniture 55m² in a family house, on the ground floor. The entrance to the flat is separated. Living room is spacious. Medium sized bed with a bed table. Two seats sofa with a coffee table. There are three larger wardrobes. On the floor is carpet. Kitchen unit has an oven/stove with 4 electric cookers. There is large refrigerator in the front of it is a table with 4 chairs. In the Bathroom is a shower bath and WC, all is tiled. High speed internet connection is included. TV has about 30 satellite channels. Parking is right in front of the house. Really good fairness to the highways in 7 minutes you can be on exit to Brno. It takes about 35 minutes to get to the center by bus and underground, by car is just for 15 minutes. The house is situated close to the forest and bay. If you will take a five minute walk, you will get to the shopping centers, banks and even a hospital.
8 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 CZK|
|Address||Edisonova, Praha 10 - Petrovice|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.