Prague 1 - near Old Town square and Parizska street 3+1/B, 106m² in private ownership
Reservation!!! For lovers of the Old Town and investors: offer of a flat near Parizska Street and Old Town square with a view of Saint Mikulas Church. 3+1 with a classic palatial space arrangement and original double-leafed doors in the rooms: living room and bedroom to the South (Jachymova Street), kitchen and dining room to the courtyard – North. High ceilings and big windows make the flat very sunny and airy. Large cellar of 8 sqm belongs to the flat. In most of the rooms there are oak parquets. However the building does not have a lift, it is pleasantly located on the second floor. What is also positive is the flat is after reconstruction: two new foresides, distributions in the shared spaces of the building, new roof including insulation, cellar spaces after renovation. For more info give us a call!!!!
11 500 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Jáchymova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.