Luxury flat with a balcony and a terrace. Wonderfull view of Prague.
The flat is fully furnished 100sqm, with a wonderful view of Prague. In summer there is a possibility having parties at terrace 100sqm. Living room has a sofa and coffee table. In front of it is a Tv table with a television. In the middle is a table where you can prepare a food. It also has a two bar chairs. Kitchen unit with a microwave, refrigerator, dish washer, electric stove/oven. In dinning place there is a table with 6 chairs. In bedroom with double bed and bed tables. There is an entrance to the balcony. In a guestroom there are two sofas. Built-in wardrobe in entrance hall. Bathroom with corner bath and the toilet is separately. Cable Tv and fix internet are available. Parking place in garage in the building for one car (4000CZK) you have to rent with it. Central heating. Gas boiler is central. Floating floor and luxury tiled floor. Weekly cleaning is included in a price. Really good access ability to the center by bus to metro Flora or go for a 10 minutes walk to the metro station Palmovka. Shopping centers are nearby.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Skloněná, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.