Prague - West, family house for rent, 340sq.m., 6+1, garden 900sq.m., calm and sunny locality, new building
We offer to long term rent beautiful living in a new family house in Prague ? Pruhonice. House of 400 sqm is located in a quiet street between new buildings. There is a kitchen (12 sqm) on the ground floor, completely equipped with kitchen unit, dish washer, stove, digester, refrigerator with fridge, dining room (30 sqm), living room (29 sqm) with fireplace, entrance hall (11 sqm), bathroom (10 sqm) with washing basin, bathroom, shower and separated WC ( 3 sqm with bidet). In the attic there are three sleeping rooms (20+20+18 sqm) and spacious terrace (32 sqm), living space (34 sqm + 2 balconies), bathroom and separated WC. In the basement there is a laundry (18 sqm), technical territory, hobby, storage spaces (69 sqmú, than garage for two cars (36 sqm). Fixed telephone line, alarm, TV/SAT connectors, parquet floor or floating floor and gas central heating. Wonderful garden of 1000 sqm. Complete offer of civic amenities. Quick transport to the centre both by public transport or car.
|other water source|
79 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 13000,-|
|Address||Pod Valem II., Průhonice|
|Usable area||340 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.