Beautiful luxurious spacious apartment in the Old Town, P1, 120sq.m., Historical core of Prague
RESERVATION!!! Very stylish and tastefully renovated apartment 3+1 in the heart of historical Jewish Prague – Josefov. Solid hardwood floors, stucco ceilings, 3 original Jugendstil tile fireplaces, crystal chandeliers, quiet space with a unique fin-de-siecle atmosphere. The apartment is partially furnished, with two rooms facing the street and one room facing the courtyard. There is a fully fitted kitchen with appliances, and a beautiful and very spacious bathroom with shower, bathtub, bidet, heated tile floors, and a balcony to the courtyard. The toilet is in a separate room. There is also a separate walk-in closet. The apartment is equipped with a TV (Bang & Olufsen), satellite, washing machine, internet connection, WiFi, security doors and an alarm system. Parking is possible in the garages by Rudolfinum (3 minute walk). Very pleasant location in the Old Town, near the synagogues, and right around the corner from Old Town Square. Great access to public transportation-+subway A or trams.RESERVATION!!!
|other water source|
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Maiselova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||115 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.